Pages

That's My Witch

That's My Witch

Sunday, January 17, 2016

That's My Witch #25

That's My Witch #25...
Well here is the newest That's My Witch comic strip. I hope to update weekly but that is up to life. Wish me luck.
 I wish I had a better way for readers to get to the older strips other than to keep clicking older post button. It has been almost a year since I posted a comic strip. I have this site bookmarked in my toolbar bookmarks so I can jump back to the That's My Witch #24 with little problem. This is a blogger site and thus free. it cost minimum 10.00 a month if I were to put the strip on it's own site. so till it generates way more interest it has to stay put.
Thanks for stopping by,

J-Dotson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this...

J-Dotson Headline Animator

Top Web Comic

Followers