Pages

That's My Witch

That's My Witch

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

That's My Witch... Returns 2013...

That's My Witch returns in 2013...
Just a little note to let you all know I do plan on continuing my online conic That's My Witch...
 I left off with #10...
I hope I can keep up to at least once a week posting and hope to also do cartoons on popular topics and political cartoons from time to time...
 I sure hope you enjoy what I do and if you have any suggestions for a cartoon or the comic let me know... I apperciate any comments good or bad. I will take it to heart and try to become a better artist and maybe a better writer for the comic and cartoons. I do greatly appreciate all those who takes the time to view what I do here.  If I ever get a decent amount of viewers I do plan on moving both to a website of their own...
Thanks for your time and comments...
J-Dotson

5 comments:

  1. Ever need whatever little advice I can offer, glad to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bearman... If you got any jump right in and let me know. or if you wish shoot me an e-mail...
    J-Dotson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bearman... If you got any jump right in and let me know. or if you wish shoot me an e-mail...
    J-Dotson

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry the reply posted twice. i feel like Jimmy two times get the papers get the papers...

      Delete

Share this...

J-Dotson Headline Animator

Top Web Comic

Followers